Information

VISITOR COMMENTS

What People Are Saying


"I had seen this before on the laptop, but I was really in awe when I saw [the final works]. Something beyond my expectations. The presentation was different from what I’m used to seeing when I go for exhibitions."

"We cut down a lot of [the proposed budget], but in spite of that [the team] came up with something very impressive, and I’m really proud that UM has students who are capable of doing things without being asked."

"The Library will continue to support such endeavours. God-willing, all of this will go into the University’s archives."

Dr Nor Edzan Hj Che Nasir
Chief Librarian and Patron of Operation Resurrection


"Fantastic!"

Prof Dr Kurunathan Ratnavelu
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Development)


"Well done. You have created wonderful pieces of art—and history!"

Prof Datuk Dr Khaw Lake Tee
Former Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Development)


"Well done."

Assoc Prof Datuk Dr Azarae Idris
Former Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Student Affairs and Alumni)


"Fantastic effort! Preserve our beautiful heritage!"

Dr Zeeda Fatimah Mohamad
Lecturer, Department of Science and Technology Studies
Faculty of Science


"Great project taken on and made a success."

Ms Stephanie Tan Li Hsia
Tutor, English Department
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences


"It’s a live blog here!"

Lim Tse Hwei
3rd year undergraduate
Faculty of Law


"I walked in intrigued and walked out inspired."

Tan Ying Ling
3rd year undergraduate
Faculty of Science


"What I call EPIC!!"

Povendraganesh Sanmugasundaram
Faculty of Science


"Thank you for sharing your theatrical evolution!"

Ena Bhattacharyya
Faculty of Languages and Linguistics


"Brilliantly awesome!!"

Aliyah Mizri
Centre for Foundation Studies in Science (PASUM)


*****